Giant Chocolate Brownie
Makes: 8 slices
Nutrition: per slice: 158 Kcal; Fat: 6.02 gr; saturated fats: 1.51 gr; monounsaturated fats: 12.2 gr; carbohydrates: 15.37 gr; Sugars: 9.6 gr; Protein: 4.26 gr; salt: 0.36 gr
Preparation and Baking time: 45 mins
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (100ml)
- 1 can of chickpeas (220g)
- 1/4 cup of vegan protein blend (30g) – used Plantforce® Synergy Protein natural flavour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (30g)
- 4 tbsp cashew butter or almond butter (60g)
- 1/4 cup date syrup (70-80g) – you can use maple or honey
- 1 pot of Alpro® smooth chocolate dessert
- Enough berries to cover the cake – I have used strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and a few leaves of mint.
Blend all ingredients together, excel for a smooth dough, like a chocolate pudding.
Pour batter on a small, rounded tray and spread it with a spatula.
Cook at 160 C (320 F) for an 45min to an hour.
Let the brownie cool, then spread the chocolate dessert on top and add all the antioxidant-rich berries; decorate as you like.
I love this giant brownie and everytime i see this recipe picture (i think i took 2 years ago with no proper lighting settings and very fresh on lightroom!) e drool over it. i really hope you do too 🙂 Really, it´s gorgeous and i am proud of it 🙂