LOCALLY RAISED BEEF BURGUER
Makes: 1 portion
Nutrition: 445,2 Kcal; Fat: 19,32 gr; saturated fats: 9 gr; monounsaturated fats 6,13 gr; carbohydrates: 29,12 gr; sugar: 4,58 gr; fiber: 6,33 gr; Protein: 35,45 gr; salt: 0,72.
Preparation Time: 15 mins
INGREDIENTS E PREPARATION |
- 1 bun (I opted for a spelt and poppy seeds bun, but you can opt for a gluten free bun)
- 1 beef burger – beef created locally and fed with grass is the best option. You can also prepare the burger yourself by buying the organic minced meat and preparing it at home (I leave the recipe below)
- 1 generous slice of goat cheese (local and organic goat cheese).
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes as a side (or another type of tomato)
- 1 handful of lamb’s lettuce or other green leaf
- 1 teaspoon of Dijo mustard, to spread in the top slice of the bun (this one is stronger than the classic mustard, so be cautious when using it!)
- PREP Start by grilling the beef burger for 8 to 10 minutes (4 mins on one side, turn and another 4 on the other side). Cut the bread in two, wash the tomatoes and lambs lettuce. After 8 – 10 minutes, use the hot pan to grill the cheese for about 3 minutes. Layer all together as you see in the photo (mustard is the last thing) and enjoy!
Easy recipe to make burgers from organic minced meat (2 units):
- You will need 1 small chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste. and 250g of organic minced beef (nowadays it is easier to find in supermarkets)
- Season the meat with the onion, salt and pepper
- With your hands, mold a hamburger. First make a ball with the meat and then flatten it until you reach the desired height
- Now just follow the rest of the steps, to cook the meat and shape your “burger tower” 🙂